5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's very interesing that someone had a copy of Jimi Hendrix' Electric Lady Studios box set and was able to sell it on eBay. However, I'll keep waiting for the collection to make it's way to the market (and it's okay if it doesn't).
Yeah see it really pays to play by the rules and just be honest like that. We're rewarded for that by now knowing some random guy is listening to this now and about to become rich of someone else's work. Wait...

I just got a reply from the ebay seller!

"my supplier retrieved them from a skip dump bin!"

What can I say !!!!!
How many did he retrieve? If they put them in the dumpster, it doesn’t sound like there are any plans to release it.
Horrendous, sounds like the legal problems caused them to be junked. What a crazy world!

So he has more than one to sell? If he is an Australian, one has to wonder how these units ended up here?
If his supplier got them from some more shady process (like stealing them), do you think he'd volunteer that information?
Finding something like that in a dumpster is highly unlikely. Who would throw something like that out?
Saying you found it in a dumpster is akin to saying some stranger was driving down the street and just gave it to you.

Back