5.1 BD!! "Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision" 3CD/1BD box set (Experience Hendrix/Legacy) (3/25/2022)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far just wind, so much wind I'm cryin' Mary, or uncle with just a Jazz ensemble I do return to...

wind.jpg

I was lucky enough to pre-order this upcoming release from Bull Moose before they took down the listing on their website. Today I received the following notice from Bull Moose:

Hello James,

Thank you for your order on Jan 21, 2022. Unfortunately the release date has been delayed by the manufacturer or distributor:

HENDRIX,JIMI/ELECTRIC LADY STUDIOS: A JIMI HENDRIX VISION@3CD/1BR
It now releases Apr 15, 2022.
It was previously scheduled for Mar 25, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this change and thank you for your understanding!

Bull Moose Crew

My Amazon pre-order shows the same April 15 release date, though the order link is still not live. :confused:

Screen Shot 2022-01-31 at 11.51.24 PM.png

The latest update from Bull Moose is a little discouraging.

Hello James,

Thank you for your order on Jan 21, 2022. Unfortunately the release date has been delayed by the manufacturer or distributor:

HENDRIX,JIMI/ELECTRIC LADY STUDIOS: A JIMI HENDRIX VISION@3CD/1BR
It has been delayed indefinitely, or has no new date.
It was previously scheduled for Apr 15, 2022

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about this change and thank you for your understanding!

Bull Moose Crew

Why they need money now all of a sudden to sue.. Hasn't these albums been out for a really long time? lol?
Probably because none of their heirs have done squat to make their own fortunes so they have no other option. If in fact they did sign away their rights, then this will probably be a waste of everyone's time. It sounds to me like they are grabbing at the flimsiest thread to try to undo what was done.

I'm a long time Jimi Hendrix fan and collector and this lawsuit by the suposive heirs of 2 people who are actually dead is one of the lowest things I have seen in all those years I have followed Jimi Hendrix music

Mitch seemed when he was alive to get in with 'Experience Hendrix', playing in their Hendrix branded shows.

Noel had a posthumous release from 'Experience Hendrix' any one remember the 'Noel Reading Experience' disc ?

So it does seem to be without much merit. But as the saying goes where there is a hit there is a writ !

I'm a long time Jimi Hendrix fan and collector and this lawsuit by the suposive heirs of 2 people who are actually dead is one of the lowest things I have seen in all those years I have followed Jimi Hendrix music
I don’t disagree with you but I also recall how abysmally the Estate treated Jimi’s brother, Leon Hendrix, whose inheritance consisted of one gold record.

I don’t disagree with you but I also recall how abysmally the Estate treated Jimi’s brother, Leon Hendrix, whose inheritance consisted of one gold record.
Janie was his stepsister and only meet Jimi twice. Leon definitely got screwed.

It figures that the most reasonably priced collection of surround music in a long time would be indefinitely delayed.

Oh well. Really, I'm lukewarm on his post-Experience output anyway, but My Friend is an all-time favorite of his. Just spectacular playing on his part in that song, and it should be cool to feel like you're in the bar for that particular tune.

Back