5 More Vocalion Surround SACD Releases - Earth, Wind & Fire, O'Jays, Harold Melvin & Blue Notes, Miracles, Helen Reddy (Jan 2020)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was one of those with a mid Dec. DV order that never arrived. I saw steelydave's message asking who was still waiting and responded to him. Simmon from DV responded offering a replacement order right away. I asked to wait another week just in case but it still didn't arrive. I sent Simon a note and days, yes days, later a new order was on my doorstep. This is not only customer service but proactive customer service that seems harder and harder to still find. Thank you steelydave, Simon and DV. I look forward to doing more business with DV.
PS: My Miles Live Evil also seemed lost forever and I was telling myself to never do any international orders again. I then received a 3rd and final notice from my local Post Office that they were holding my order and going to send it back. Never had received previous notices but I rushed over and picked up my new Miles Quad. Patience is a virtue.

OMG!!!!!!!!

All will be mine but this sacd........... one word........ AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earth, Wind & Fire - Spirit & That's the Way of the World [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

Regards,
I’ve had issues with mine (bought after reading review here) . It doesn’t like skipping tracks , wont go back to quad mix . I have to stop disc and resume (Oppo 103) before it picks it up again

I’ve had issues with mine (bought after reading review here) . It doesn’t like skipping tracks , wont go back to quad mix . I have to stop disc and resume (Oppo 103) before it picks it up again
Welcome to the club! That doesn’t sound right at all. Your 103 have problems with other SACDs?

Welcome to the club! That doesn’t sound right at all. Your 103 have problems with other SACDs?
Nope , loves them all . On another thread (before i clocked this one) someone else has had similar issues with DV SACD’s . I’ve found workaround . If I start disc from drawer close it works fine , however you can’t skip track , or select track . If you do, you need to press stop, then resume from saved and hey presto it works . However I’ve been told to rip my sacds from Oppo so investigating that option as we speak

Nope , loves them all . On another thread (before i clocked this one) someone else has had similar issues with DV SACD’s . I’ve found workaround . If I start disc from drawer close it works fine , however you can’t skip track , or select track . If you do, you need to press stop, then resume from saved and hey presto it works . However I’ve been told to rip my sacds from Oppo so investigating that option as we speak
Do you have a friend who could also try the disc?

Back