• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

7 (Fairly Obscure?) SACD Titles FS—Also Some Vinyl, Blu Rays and DVDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyStatic

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Before I take these to eBay, first dibs here: all prices are "shipped" to the lower 48 in the US. All are multichannel.

1. Peter Epstein, Brad Shepik, Matt Kilmer - Lingua Franca - (Like New, $15)
2. David Wilczewski - Room In The Clouds (Opus 3) - (Case Cover Is Badly Cracked, Otherwise Like New, $10)
3. Scott Hamilton - With Strings - (Like New, $20)
4. Michael Blake Sextet - Amor De Cosmos - (Like New, $5)
5. Bob Mintzer Big Band - Homage To Count Basie - (Like New Disc and Inserts, Case VG+ with Minor Crack on Back, $20)
6. Bob Mintzer Big Band - Gently (Like New Disc and Inserts, Case VG+ with sticker remnant on the front, $35)
7. Patricia Barber - Higher (Like New, $20)

DVDs and Blu Rays all $5 - Allman Brothers Live 1991, Mink Deville live 1982 and 2013, Bjork meets David Attenborough, Deep Purple (the story of the Bolin band and the only surviving footage of the band live in that era, pretty great).

2LP 45RPM Creedence $25, The Band 50th Anniversary Repress of Cahoots $10.

IMG_3968.JPG
IMG_3969.JPG

Last edited:
Seriously considering the CCR. A little extra gritty though. I like to play them loud.

1. Peter Epstein, Brad Shepik, Matt Kilmer - Lingua Franca - (Like New, $15)
7. Michael Blake Sextet - Amor De Cosmos - (Like New, $5)

These 2 are on the songlines label and are absolutely great, I have them otherwise I would have grabbed them myself, highly recommended for those who appreciate jazz that is slightly unconventional

Bumping—cleaned up the list and pictures with what it left, and added two new titles as well. Make me an offer for the whole enchilada, I'm spring cleaning. :D

1. eter Epstein, Brad Shepik, Matt Kilmer - Lingua Franca - (Like New, $15)

Are these still available? If so I'll take them. Also, received the others today, thank you.

1. eter Epstein, Brad Shepik, Matt Kilmer - Lingua Franca - (Like New, $15)

Are these still available? If so I'll take them. Also, received the others today, thank you.
Yep, all yours. You know the drill - I'll mark 'em gone.

Back