• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

7 Sealed Classical Multichannel SACDs (and 1 not-sealed) .... and the Galway's just a CD!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kal Rubinson

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
All of these are review copies and have a small drill hole in the back of the case (visible in lower picture). All are still sealed except the Ashkenazy which is in excellent condition. Will accept reasonable offers including shipping to the lower 48 states. Select one or more but I will not ship orders for less than $50. Thanks.
IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

Kal, is the James Galway disc an SACD or a RBCD?
Whoops. I have no idea how or why I obtained it since I cannot abide such program material.
I had assumed it was for various reasons but now I am not certain because listings of the RBCD and the one of the "SACD" do not provide any distinguishing information. Does anyone know? I think the only way for me to find out is to unseal it. If it's RBCD, I'll just trash it out of pique!

Whoops. I have no idea how or why I obtained it since I cannot abide such program material.
I had assumed it was for various reasons but now I am not certain because listings of the RBCD and the one of the "SACD" do not provide any distinguishing information. Does anyone know? I think the only way for me to find out is to unseal it. If it's RBCD, I'll just trash it out of pique!

Looks to be a RBCD since HRAudio.net has no such listing for SACD....unless it's one of those RCA outlier SACD titles that was not commercially released.

Last edited:
Back