A little help is needed and would be greatly appreciated!!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikomen

QQ Supporter
After spending the better part of today, experimenting with multiple apps for what seemed like a lifetime, I've given up on my own ability to create a BD disc myself, and am happy to reimburse someone who has the technical expertise and does this on a routine basis. I have a .iso file that is a multichannel creation that I'm hoping I can reimburse someone for their time, energy, (and blank BD-R disc/mailing), that's willing to burn the .iso file to a single layer BD-R disc, which "I will gladly pay you for you on Tuesday", or whatever day you get it done!:ROFLMAO::) Anyone kind enough and has the time, and is interested in helping out, I say "Thank You", and let me know, and I will send you a link to the file. Thanks in advance!!!

I don't have a burner, but is it a Bluray ISO? Then ImgBurn is easy. Like really easy.
But if it is a DVD or other than BD ISO, then that involves ripping, maybe converting, and authoring. Not me, but others can chime in on that.

Yes it's a Blu-ray ISO. I own a MacBook Pro, and unfortunately I had to purchase a Blu-ray external drive for over $100 (which I returned to Amazon), least of which for the reason that none of the burners come with Blu-ray software, which downloads start at $39.99. I also made the mistake of buying 50 blank BD-R discs, thinking this was going to be like burning DVD discs, which my Apple drive happily does, but the 23 GB file is too big for a DVD-R. Then today I looked for software that would covert it to mulltichannel MP4, (though at the highest conversion rate/quality would unfortunately become somewhat lossy), but all the apps I tried failed. This is really a one-off and I don't plan on doing this again, so you can see that the $175.00 investment is not worth my while for a single BD-disc. Thanks for the reply my friend!

Back