A Sunday with Involve

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill- this sounds AMAZING!!!! Thank you sooo much. Just thrilling to hear these 80s standards in this remixed format. Dare we ask if it could be a regularly-scheduled show??
thanks
I'm putting together another show - hopefully for next week - the killer is taking the mono tracks and mixing them in a way that (at least I believe) is faithful to the original, but exploits the surround format. - then, which tracks to use (Thriller has 48 tracks, some are alternate takes, Vincent Price did his bit at least 3 times).
The nicest part is then encoding the result - pump it through involve and I'm done. But a 5 minutes song can take an hour of work or more to get to that point!.
thanks for listening

thanks
I'm putting together another show - hopefully for next week - the killer is taking the mono tracks and mixing them in a way that (at least I believe) is faithful to the original, but exploits the surround format. - then, which tracks to use (Thriller has 48 tracks, some are alternate takes, Vincent Price did his bit at least 3 times).
The nicest part is then encoding the result - pump it through involve and I'm done. But a 5 minutes song can take an hour of work or more to get to that point!.
thanks for listening
And JUST like Vincent said on one of his alt. takes -“Can You Dig It?” YES I can!!!😊😊😊

thanks
thanks for listening
You keep this up Bill... and I’ll be forced to buy another (new) SMv3 for my other system :QQlove

You keep this up Bill... and I’ll be forced to buy another (new) SMv3 for my other system :QQlove
Youse guys are killing me. True to form I was not out of bed on a Sunday morning by 8 AM CDT. However my phone is set to remind me at 7:30 tonight. And even tho I've never tried it, I understand Audacity has the ability to record PC audio so I'll try to capture it that way as well. Everything I've read here tells me I'll want to listen to it more than once.

Audacity has the ability to record PC audio so I'll try to capture it that way as well. Everything I've read here tells me I'll want to listen to it more than once.
My thought as well, it's been so long since attempted to record something with my ancient laptop, I used to record system audio internally but I cannot figure out how to make it work again for the life of me, so now I've got audacity set up to record through a headphone wire with y-splitter so I can listen also.

My thought as well, it's been so long since attempted to record something with my ancient laptop, I used to record system audio internally but I cannot figure out how to make it work again for the life of me, so now I've got audacity set up to record through a headphone wire with y-splitter so I can listen also.
I read this today :

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/how-to-record-on-audacity?amp
Maybe you can get rid of the headphone gimmick.

Seems they changed the schedule, today. I'll see it there is to be a rebroadcast, if not I can (briefly) post the shows for dl, but only because I misled people as to a rebroadcast, its kind of against the rules.

Thanks Bill for the quick response. Sorry to bother you. It is "they" that let listeners down, not you. If you can put it up for a short time download, more than just me would be grateful.

well well - looks like the station changed the schedule - today - naturally - so there is no rebroadcast set for today's show. because of the mix up - I'm posting the the show (not for streaming, but dl only, and only for two days - there is probably a rights issue, but they told me it was okay to do this, just this once, since they never told me about the change. - so for the next 48 hours

hour 1 (mp3) with all the encoded tracks in 16x44 wav format will be here:
https://volafile.org/r/gu3burp8
hour 2 (mp3) with all the encoded tracks in 16x44 wav format will be here:
https://volafile.org/r/d5kvk3jm
hour 3 (mp3) with all the encoded tracks in 16x44 wav format will be here:
https://volafile.org/r/f9gft6rw
they are uploading now - should be ready for pick up by 11pm NYC time

again sorry -

Back