• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A TON of CD-4 Discrete Quad LP's Up For Grabs: for sale, trade, barter, etc. and so forth

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only one partial crate left!
PXL_20220808_212351498~2.jpg

I need a couple of addresses, so check your PMs, y'all!

Final flip video?!
We're down to one partial crate!
Get 'em while they're hot! And cheap!

A remarkable job, Mike, and the price was certaily right. Would've probably fetched hundreds, if not thousands on ebay but you did the right thing by offering them to QQ Posters on a first come, first serve basis not to mention a whole bunch were SEALED!

BTW, I have Bette Midler's THE DIVINE MISS M on QUAD OR and if you're a fan of Bette's, this is perhaps her BEST album with an incredible 4 corner discrete QUAD remix and Barry Manilow arranged and plays piano and Melissa Manchester is one of Bette's back up singers. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Just to let everyone know I received a package from Baggy yesterday, CD4 records carefully and meticulously boxed up and protected such that they would survive a moonshot.
Thank you very much Mike I will look forward to playing these AND TAKE UP MORE SHELF SPACE IN MY SMALL HOUSE.

Just to let everyone know I received a package from Baggy yesterday, CD4 records carefully and meticulously boxed up and protected such that they would survive a moonshot.
Thank you very much Mike I will look forward to playing these AND TAKE UP MORE SHELF SPACE IN MY SMALL HOUSE.
More important than a moonshot, they survive the US postal service. 🙂

I received my shipment today. Beautiful records packed well....and... I ordered 16 but Baggy sent 2 extra! discs!!! What a deal! Fellow QQ'rs, he obviously spent a lot of time getting my shipment together so I can only imagine how much work it was prepare all of the others! Shipping was an incredible deal that you can only get from a friend. Its good day to be a QQ'r! Many thanks Baggy!

My stack arrived today! :LB

Wow, and packaged like a tank to boot.
Baggy, thank you very much and also for including the extra goodies! The LP's all look in great shape.

Tomorrow, the next stop is to my record cleaning machine & then give them a spin 😍
Quad bliss coming up.

Back