ABC - The Lexicon Of Love (Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos remixes coming in August 2023; SDE Blu-Ray #12)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Note: The parking for the start of the stereo remix of "Tears Are Not Enough" is about 2/10s of a second too early, with it starting with the very end of "Very Happy Returns". None of the audio overlaps (nor are there any stutters), but I'm sure it's nevertheless important to someone in here.

Loving this mix and I had forgotten how much I like this album. It got pushed to the back of the shelves as a dated 80s relic for a couple of decades, but those arrangements and beats sound fresh and timely now to me.

To get this and "The Hurting" in the same year and both mixed by SW? And both on high rez physical media?

Just wow. Thank you Paul and SDE!

How do you "fix" an MKV file with these bad track start/end cuts? This is one of the worst I've heard. The Future Bites was also pretty bad. to get the Atmos tracks I have been ripping the MKV from the disc and then using Music Media Helper to split to m4a files. I can't figure out how I would apply a custom cue sheet like yours to this.
Mate, I hope someone answer this question as I am facing the same issue. I tried using the cue sheet that was posted earlier, with less than successful results. (With these cue sheets how do you label them within the folder and do you just keep the mkv unpartitioned with the cue sheet doing the rest?). I imagine without a knowledgeable insight I will be futzing around with this for ages...

This from Facebook , hope it’s true .take a look and hope you grab a copy if you didn’t get a copy first time around .

We have found a box of the OOP #ABC 'The Lexicon of Love' SDE-exclusive blu-ray audios that will be going live on
Thesdeshop at 6pm BST. Steven Wilson Atmos, 5.1, New Stereo, Instrumentals + Original Mix. Strictly 1 copy per customer (orders for more than one will be cancelled). Keep an eye out for link and other details at 6pm today!

This from Facebook , hope it’s true .take a look and hope you grab a copy if you didn’t get a copy first time around .

We have found a box of the OOP #ABC 'The Lexicon of Love' SDE-exclusive blu-ray audios that will be going live on
Thesdeshop at 6pm BST. Steven Wilson Atmos, 5.1, New Stereo, Instrumentals + Original Mix. Strictly 1 copy per customer (orders for more than one will be cancelled). Keep an eye out for link and other details at 6pm today!
Great album, great mix…run, don’t walk if you missed it first time around!!!

Back