• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

AC/DC - PWR/UP Vinyl give away

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. I still have my 1961 Collaro Conquest and use it regularly.

I'd like to be in the drawing too! Love vinyl and a good new cart stylus on TT.

Reactions: GOS
I'm really liking my CD. I got the special box that you push button on side and the front makes an electric noise and lights up.

Sounds nifty, Markie.....always knew you were great at pushing buttons!

See the source image

Fortunate to hear a very good vinyl rip of this new AC/DC album and I can confirm GOSā€™ enthusiasm. This one harkens back to the best of the Brian Johnson era. I think itā€™s key not only to have Johnson back on throat, but the return of the classic rhythm section of Cliff Williams on bass and Phil Rudd on drums really gives this release that amazing AC/DC rock blast that never gets old!

very nice of you gene, and yes vinyl does rule, bought a new Fluance turntable with an Ortofon 2m blue cartridge a year ago or so and gave away my Bang & Oluffson legacy table from 72' which didn't even come close. And these newer remasters for vinyl are simply astounding, they smoke the digital versions in every instance.

Count me in! This is a great album but I have only streamed it so far and would love to have a physical copy to accompany my other AC/DC vinyl. Thanks for the offer, GOS!

OMG, I totally spaced and forgot about this. So, Mrs Gos and myself worked together to get a winner! Whoopie! ahahahahaha

There were 22 members who were in the drawing. My wife had 22 pieces of paper, and picked the top 10.

10 finalists!!

1607125787380.png

Then, the next cut via random Mrs Gos fish bowl was 5 finalists!!

1607125910542.png

Next, Mrs Gos chose 2 finalists via fish bowl!!

1607126003284.png

Finally! Mrs Gos chose 1 number...and the winner is......

1607126113655.png

Back