Action Figures & Other Memorabilia (Multichannel Artists only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Readful_Things at it again, this time wishing a Happy Birthday to Macca:
FVkQx2kWIAYlggO.jpeg

Last edited:
Last edited:
@ Clement
Where to buy? Do you have a url?
Click on the word "online" in my post–i linked it to the site. Well, here it is again! The only difference between the picture on the webpage and the product i received is that John's glasses do not have "lenses"; i also had to email them for the pdf (they responded from Hong Kong about 8 hours later). Other than that, it's as advertised–551 pieces! The instructions are very clear; my first attempt at putting such a thing together! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
https://www.yourwobb.com/products/m...1&_sid=ce53867bb&_ss=r&variant=41635819651228

Last edited:
View attachment 80887

Their Mortal Remains catalog lenticular cover.
Man, i would follow you down the road if i saw you biking in one of those! I'd be hoping for ax l o n g, xstrange trip! Way to work those marbles in! LOVE the shirts and memorabilia!!! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Last edited:
How is the surround sound on the disc? I've never seen that.
It's hit or miss . . . mostly miss. When it works (with the first tracks on the disc, the most recently recorded), it's a whole lotta fun. Certainly earns the 5.64 on the poll thread
I read the poll thread before buying mine, which i found for under $10. Glad i own it and do spin it on occasion, especially that opening salvo of his later hits.

Last edited:
Back