Aerosmith - Las Vegas Residency (First Dolby Atmos live performance!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alansanchez86

701 Club - QQ All-Star
All I can say is, what a great time to be alive! Hopefully the Dolby Atmos experience will translate righteously to a live setting.

Rock legends Aerosmith will bring their Las Vegas residency to Dolby Live at Park MGM, beginning Friday, June 17, 2022, for a historic first-ever live concert experience at Dolby Live in Dolby Atmos.

The Aerosmith: DEUCES ARE WILD residency at Dolby Live is the world's first performance in Dolby Atmos, bringing fans face-to-face with America's greatest rock 'n' roll band in one of the most immersive, state-of-the-art audio experiences ever.

As a valued member of the Dolby community, you can secure presale tickets starting Monday, March 28, at 10 am PT using the code DOLBYLIVE.​

:'(

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 12.11.03 PM.jpeg

curious how most fans think that their best stuff was done when they were all doing heavy drugs (I have to count myself as one of those against my better judgement) but my guess is that they were tapping into some really awesome muses like Jimmy Page when he was "using"...
BUT,
I am glad to see that their better judgement prevails and they want to get clean...
I am sure they are still GREAT live...and I hope that Joey Kramer is still drumming for them...

curious how most fans think that their best stuff was done when they were all doing heavy drugs (I have to count myself as one of those against my better judgement) but my guess is that they were tapping into some really awesome muses like Jimmy Page when he was "using"...
BUT,
I am glad to see that their better judgement prevails and they want to get clean...
I am sure they are still GREAT live...and I hope that Joey Kramer is still drumming for them...
I agree but there are a lot of other factors besides the drugs. They were still hungry for fame and fortune. They were still young and in touch with their fans and actually had a lot in common with them. It was all new to them and they had plenty of fresh ideas. They were still young enough to party hard and get up and do it again the next day. And then they got older and over time the drugs and life style took their toll.....
This story has been repeated by hundreds of bands. It's a R&R cliche'.

BUT,

They also did some of their worst music (and live performances for sure) when on drugs.

Back