Air 10 000 Hz Legend (20th Anniversary with 5.1 & Dolby Atmos Mixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's great news, I love Moon Safari, hoping / wondering if the Premiers Symptomes tracks will be included or if it will get a stand alone release.

Id encourage everyone who hated 10,000 Hz to check out Moon Safari and Premiers Symptomes to see why Air were well liked

I am resurrecting this thread cuz i went to this BD rip last night, and....well, F@CK!! This continues to be my candidate for best Atmos mix of 2022!! A 10 if there ever was one (for mix). It's just amazing in every aspect of what Atmos can do for a presentation. Even the sonics (if you rate sonics, Atmos mix and content as the three pillars) is a high 8 or low 9, and that's pretty damn good for a 20 yr old recording. And I'm warming up to the content each time I play it. :)

As an aside, it's compressed Apple Music counterpart is very, very good, too. A benchmark for what Apple Music Atmos dynamics and air (no pun intended) should be.

I actually found this title sitting on my shelf in the closet. Opened...but totally forgot about it. Listened to part of it one time. I'm pretty hard to please, content wise. I'll hvae to check it out again.

I am resurrecting this thread cuz i went to this BD rip last night, and....well, F@CK!!
I tend to agree here.
This cuts been sitting on the HD for quite some time now but ted-b post had me taking another listen. I mostly enjoying it except to the wow&flutter effects on T5 - Radian, reminds me of a really bad mastered LP and gets on my nerves. LOL

Well well well...

It is a remarkable work of the sound engineer who had already worked on the album 20 years earlier. Found this excellent album of the two versaillais of the group Air, it is the French touch at the top of its art, not to be missed ;) I cherish the sweet hope to see other spatialized albums of this wonderful duo ;)

Back