Air's album 10,000 Hz to be reissued on CD/Blu-ray in a 5.1 mix and an Atmos mix on November 5, 2021

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quoddiophile

This was announced on Burning Shed in the following link: 10 000 Hz Legend (20th Anniversary)

For those who are unfamiliar with this group, Air is a fabulous French electronic duo. Indeed, I would rate this album in my top 10 of all time including ones by such luminaries as Pink Floyd, Yes, Jean-Michel Jarre, etc. The album lends itself to surround and sounded terrific in its original incarnation so I am really looking forward to this. I think there is a reasonable chance that it might outdo the Yello mix. Although I really liked Point, I consider the quality of music on this album to be superior. I hope that some of the other Air albums will be released in a similar manner. There are at least 3 others worth doing.

Release date is November 5, 2021 and the price at Burning Shed is 23.99 GB pounds. Don't miss this one!

Jim

Back