Al Stewart's "Year of the Cat" (Remixed in 5.1 surround by Alan Parsons!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I still think ImportCD is a good place to purchase. I've never been burned by them, like others have. If it were only a $10-15 difference, I doubt I would have switched...but $30? Now, we need to see what Bull Moose is doing. I don't think they will be matching ImportCD in price.
Never had a problem with importcd....but I don't become unhinged if the shipping takes longer than usual..
Probably 9 out of 10 of my purchases are from CDImport. Not a single issue with any shipment. But dont expect it on release day. They don't ship that fast. Price is always at least competetive, and often the lowest.

Probably 9 out of 10 of my purchases are from CDImport. Not a single issue with any shipment. But dont expect it on release day. They don't ship that fast. Price is always at least competetive, and often the lowest.

Like most things...the people that do have problems are more vocal than the people that don't

$56.49 at deepdiscount.com . . . with FREE SHIPPING . . . and 10% OFF--$50.84!!!
1608494439609.png

Last edited:
Ordering from Amazon U.K. my order came to $63.48 US
As of this morning because the British Sterling Pound is taking a POUNDING (pun intended) value wise against the US $......I wouldn’t be surprised by the time of this release..... it would be cheaper to buy over the pond :love: :)

Preorder from importcds $58.03 shipped to Colorado.
This will be the third time I’ve purchased this title, in a third different format, vinyl, CD, box set with 5.1 DVD.
What can I say but I’m an Al Stewart fan and a sucker for multi-channel.

As of this morning because the British Sterling Pound is taking a POUNDING (pun intended) value wise against the US $......I wouldn’t be surprised by the time of this release..... it would be cheaper to buy over the pond :love: :)

What are you talking about MM, just checked the currency calculator and the pound is holding steady at $1.33. Was it last year it went down to $1.23?

I envy you that price.I ordered from amazon.uk,it came to £72.:( But for me it's the safest and fastest way.That includes express delivery and Norwegian VAT.I saw an Norwegian vendor offering it for $120!

Back