Al Stewart's "Year of the Cat" (Remixed in 5.1 surround by Alan Parsons!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My preorder is in too. Now let's see if we actually get it. I got burned on TFF and Ultravox. But I don't want it at $87 so I'll take my chances.
I think the key is to preorder early from ImportCDs to greatly increase the chance of getting stuff. As DV likes to say, BUY NOW OR REPENT LATER.

Hmm, yeah, I see I ordered from the Cherry also; should I stay or should I go? 🤨
Personally, I still think ImportCD is a good place to purchase. I've never been burned by them, like others have. If it were only a $10-15 difference, I doubt I would have switched...but $30? Now, we need to see what Bull Moose is doing. I don't think they will be matching ImportCD in price.

Personally, I still think ImportCD is a good place to purchase. I've never been burned by them, like others have. If it were only a $10-15 difference, I doubt I would have switched...but $30? Now, we need to see what Bull Moose is doing. I don't think they will be matching ImportCD in price.
I like the Bull, and $30 is a couple extra D-V titles!
I used to think in terms of Burgers for equivalence in these scenarios, but it’s been so long since I’ve been out I don’t know what they cost anymore 🍔

Never had a problem with importcd....but I don't become unhinged if the shipping takes longer than usual..

Never had a problem with importcd....but I don't become unhinged if the shipping takes longer than usual..
I pre-ordered Tears for Fears - The Seeds of Love and weeks passed after the release date and they kept telling me telling me that it wasn't in stock. I followed the lead of others here and pulled the plug, got a refund and ordered it from Amazon US, which had it in stock. I paid ~ $66, which was what I paid ImportCd when you include shipping.
I've pre-ordered YotC from Cherry Red and I'm gonna keep an eye on it to see if I follow the same path. It's a shame, but I guess the "big box" retailers get dibs before the littler guys.

Ordering from Amazon U.K. my order came to $63.48 US

Back