Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” blu-ray audio coming soon!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

César

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I honestly don't want to receive anything until this crisis is gone. It's just a act of respect to the people that are still working outside their homes and risking their lives, specially the ones in the last mile in charge of the home deliveries.
Here in Spain full priority is set on food and supplies deliveries, with highest priority on eldest or needed people.

I honestly don't want to receive anything until this crisis is gone. It's just a act of respect to the people that are still working outside their homes and risking their lives, specially the ones in the last mile in charge of the home deliveries.
Here in Spain full priority is set on food and supplies deliveries, with highest priority on eldest or needed people.

Audio discs do seem relatively unimportant right now, but I’m not sure that cancelling orders of anything will help. Delivery workers are one of the faltering economy’s few bright spots. I trust them to make the best decisions about prioritizing shipments.

Back