Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Quadtrade,
I'm just curious....Where did you hear that 'Turn Of A Friendly Card' is next?. ..Hope it's true, that would be great!

He has an inside man - we'll just call him Alan P. to protect his identity for the time being. ;)

Really excited to hear that Turn might be up next, by far my favourite APP album.

Maybe some kind of Bowers & Wilkins 802 ?

You are correct, JP. Am utilizing them in my secondary system and they are amazing performers. I auditioned the bulkier 801s years ago and when the 802 NAUTILUS speakers came out, which IMO were more accurate, couldn't resist and I was able to get a second pair used for less than 1/2 price IN MINT CONDITION.

See the source image

Last edited:
You are correct, JP. Am utilizing them in my secondary system and they are amazing performers. I auditioned the bulkier 801s years ago and when the 802 NAUTILUS speakers came out, which IMO were more accurate, couldn't resist and I was able to get a second pair used for less than 1/2 price IN MINT CONDITION.

See the source image
If I was to upgrade now, I do believe I would go for the 804 D3, the ones above that are not justifiable (cost) as I don't have a dedicated room. My living room listening/watching area is L shaped and something gets lost in the L part of room even though the system and screen is in the rectangle part of room.
Also, after two hearing tests a year apart I have to admit as it is fact I have loss of hearing at high frequencies.
B&W has been good to me so far. Is there something better/cheaper, I don't know, but I am sure there is. Sorry, way off topic.
804-black-800-series-diamond-speakers.jpg

Back