Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, you should never think like that. It'll never happen in a Poll thread nowadays. Oh, back in the day, sure, but today it's all about "has it shipped yet?", "I can't find a link", "my dog's eaten it". Shameful! 😞
Not forgetting....'Does my arse look big in this ?'!! :)

Last edited:
I bought from Cherry Red I think the first day it was released? I ordered on March 4th.
Wow - I preordered in January from Cherry Red and haven’t received confirmation of shipping yet - I emailed them yesterday, asking about my order and have yet to receive a reply 🙄

I haven't seen my order from Cherry Red either, nor did I ever get a shipping confirmation.
I emailed them some days ago and got this response on Mon 30th

"Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email, I can confirm that your order was dispatched to you on the 24th of March so shall be arriving with you shortly.
Kind regards,
Jenny "

I haven't seen my order from Cherry Red either, nor did I ever get a shipping confirmation.
I emailed them some days ago and got this response on Mon 30th

"Good Afternoon,
Thank you for your email, I can confirm that your order was dispatched to you on the 24th of March so shall be arriving with you shortly.
Kind regards,
Jenny "
Thanks for the update. I can understand delays in receiving the disc - particularly with what is going on now - at least your disc was definitely shipped, hoping mine is the same

I like CherryRed Records but I wish they would send a notification that your order has shipped. I always have to email them asking if my order was shipped. I’m waiting on AA stand alone blu ray and turn of the cards from themI believe I pre-ordered back in December 14th...that old gray mare she ain’t what she used to be

a lucky complete and utter bastid I'd say :ROFLMAO: it arrived late this afternoon

And I suppose the postman collided with the singing teapot and Ammonia Avenue ended up in the rose🌹 bush......yada yada

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

And the pig stopped by because he heard the music and felt like JAMMIN'

See the source image

Last edited:
Back