Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting more interesting! Yes, I accidentally ordered 2 copies in 2 different orders. I received first one yesterday. Today I received 2nd one...only they sent me 2!!! Now I have 3 for the price of 2! LMAO

image.jpg

Getting more interesting! Yes, I accidentally ordered 2 copies in 2 different orders. I received first one yesterday. Today I received 2nd one...only they sent me 2!!! Now I have 3 for the price of 2! LMAO

View attachment 48987

While other people are hording toilet paper, GOS is hording Parsons! :D Ready for the apocalypse with surround sound!

View attachment 48987

Yikes! You could flip one or more of those now if you wanted to. When I ordered my copy the other day, all of the online sites were back-ordered (maybe Cherry Red wasn't). I'm guessing that current lock-down situations have goofed up manufacture and/or shipments from the manufacturer.

Otherwise, you know you're sitting on two good opportunities to flip them down the road, or make good trades with!

Many thanks to Alan Parsons for making his great music available in surround and in a stand alone version (what a deal)! The album is classic and the mix is ...."nice, real nice". Gets a 10 from me. Alan if your listening, God bless you, your family and your musical families as well.
Agreed. The track that I forgot about that stands out is You Don't Believe. How's about some more 5.1? "whaddya say, Alllll?"What do you say, Al? Shall we press on?

Finally my copy of the stand alone blu ray arrived from Cherry Red today. Still waiting on my copy of Renaissance Turn of the Cards from them. My invoice for Ammonia Avenue said turn of the cards was shipped. Maybe one day it will show up. But I am very happy I finally received Ammonia Avenue

Pretty sure the "Pure Audio" series wasn't allowed to have any videos on it, so this one really doesn't belong in that case.

I like the way it looks and bought a few extra pure audio cases for that reason. I have all my Blu-ray Audio titles in High Fidelity Pure Audio cases, I can tell the difference right away for the content by looking at the case. Tha's the OCD in me :) :) :)

It makes me more happy :) :) :) :)

Regards,

Last edited:
Back