Alan Parsons Project- “I Robot”!! Where is it?!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I’ve (as well as many other I presume) been waiting decades for this to come out in any MULTI-CHANNEL format to come out!!

What is the delay? Isn’t it his most/best selling and popular release to date? Are the original master tapes missing or lost forever? What’s the deal?

If someone here has any background on this please share!!

I’ve (as well as many other I presume) been waiting decades for this to come out in any MULTI-CHANNEL format to come out!!

What is the delay? Isn’t it his most/best selling and popular release to date? Are the original master tapes missing or lost forever? What’s the deal?

If someone here has any background on this please share!!
Maybe it's taking longer due to Covid and he's decided to mix in Atmos :dance:unsure:

Still need "The Turn Of A Friendly Card" also, but would much prefer I Robot!

In the U.S., three Project albums have been certified platinum:

• I Robot
  • Turn Of a Friendly Card
  • Eye In the Sky
Several others have been certified gold.

In some of the press interviews that were done to promote Ammonia Avenue, someone from Esoteric stated that Turn of a Friendly Card would be the next album to get this treatment. He said I Robot would come after that.

Last edited:
Maybe it's taking longer due to Covid and he's decided to mix in Atmos :dance:unsure:

Still need "The Turn Of A Friendly Card" also, but would much prefer I Robot!
I’ve already got Mystery & Imagination just want I Robot…the others as well as Al Stewart’s Year of the Cat I really could care less for 1 or 2 songs on each…too pricey for so little I’m interested in….just MHO😊

I’ve already got Mystery & Imagination just want I Robot…the others as well as Al Stewart’s Year of the Cat I really could care less for 1 or 2 songs on each…too pricey for so little I’m interested in….just MHO😊
Yeah, but at least he doesn't make you buy a huge box set filled with useless Merch. and vinyl (Not yet anyway!) :)

Yeah, but at least he doesn't make you buy a huge box set filled with useless Merch. and vinyl (Not yet anyway!) :)
Forgot I’ve also got Eye In the Sky…but They’ve also got big box sets if you want right? I could be wrong but other than Mystery & Sky aren’t the rest BIG BOX SETS ONLY?

The Raven (song) is the best (I like the Alan Parsons remix one on his Valid Path album too, which is DTS only) both in 5.1 surround. Eye in the Sky is great also (I have that on Blu-Ray). I've only listened to I Robot once (stereo only which is probably why I haven't played it more). They should move to Atmos, though. Neural X works pretty well, though.

Forgot I’ve also got Eye In the Sky…but They’ve also got big box sets if you want right? I could be wrong but other than Mystery & Sky aren’t the rest BIG BOX SETS ONLY?
Well, with Eye In The Sky & Ammonia Avenue, just have fingers crossed it's a going trend :)

Anyone know the difference between the 2 versions of the SACD from MF? The are 2, 1 with a Green bar going across the top and 1 with a Red bar

Back