Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the uncertainty (and disease) in the air, I decided to cancel my pre-order for the box set and go with the single disc Blu-Ray instead.
I may buy the box set later on when things stabilize again, but for now, I think the Blu-Ray is all I really need.

:)
I've gone with the blu-ray option too. Cheaper and less clutter in the house....

I've got 2tb of first level music only storage that is rapidly filling up (to my surprise). o_O
I've started to be a little more discriminating on what I store, why buy and store a bunch of stuff I'll never listen to? If I have the multich tracks, in most cases the rest of the box set just end up being superfluous to me. YMMV

Nice, I paid full price for the pre-order and it goes on sale immediately after it comes in stock. :mad:
I had to email them to find out if it was being shipped yet after the everyone else was talking here about getting theirs. They replied 2 days later it was on it's way but I still haven't seen it. First and last order for Cherry Red

My order is with ImportCD. Though, still very bizarre that Amazon US isn't carrying the stand-alone, only the box. This might be a first, where they aren't carrying both editions. (box & stand-alone)

strange seeing as the standalone is available on most of the other Amazons (UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, etc.).. 🤔

https://www.amazon.de/Alan-Parsons-Project-Ammonia-Resolution/dp/B082YQ29K9
edit: i'm wondering if its a rights thing as Cherry Red are handling the standalone and possibly don't have the licencing to release it in the U.S.?

My order is with ImportCD. Though, still very bizarre that Amazon US isn't carrying the stand-alone, only the box. This might be a first, where they aren't carrying both editions. (box & stand-alone)

talk of the devil... 😈
Amazon just delivered the standalone this very nanosecondo! :LB

49D0A408-A1B3-4183-A0F1-01B4BD22B4F8.jpeg

56448F42-FDD2-48C7-9E23-7A180A89D71D.jpeg

Back