Alan Parson’s “Ammonia Avenue” on Blu-Ray Audio Disc

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shows shipped from ImportCD last night. Only, I got 2 emails......with different order numbers. Went back to Import...and um.....I guess I ordered it back in January as part of another order. Forgot about that one.....so I guess I'm getting 2 copies.

I've got a small and unfortunately, growing, collection of double orders and purchases of discs I already have.

Someday I'll get busy and try to unload some of these duplicates, seems like a lot of work though...

Are some of you getting the deluxe set (BD, CD, LP) and is it worth it? ImportCD is out of stock on the 5.1 BD and looks like Amazon is handling only the box set. So wondering if the box set is worth the money or just wait for more BD's to come in.
importcds is showing the stand alone BD 5.1 IN STOCK at the moment

My big box has arrived...
1586200530457.png

So far, I got JACK SQUAT! :mad: I just sent Importcds an email. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting with no word from them. If I understand it correctly, they're only 91 miles away.

So far, I got JACK SQUAT! :mad: I just sent Importcds an email. I'm getting a bit tired of waiting with no word from them. If I understand it correctly, they're only 91 miles away.
Seems odd I guess. My order of this title was also ImportCD. I received confirmation email of shipment on April 2. In reality, it didn't physically ship on April 2. Label generated. Then it probably sat. (COVID-19)
April 4 - Departed Louisville, KY
April 4 - Arrived Pittsburg, PA
April 6 - Arrived St Louis, MO
April 7 - No info yet

Mine finally dropped through the letter box today from Cherry Red. Will be spinning later and post thoughts in the poll thread 📀👍

Back