Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card (Box Set in Feb 2023, standalone Blu-Ray in May)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted on Facebook:

Today marks the 12th anniversary of Eric Woolfson’s passing. To quote Eric ‘The most satisfying album for me to make was The Turn of a Friendly Card. We made it in Paris in six weeks, which was incredible considering that most of our albums took a year to make’.
We are delighted to announce today that we are currently working on a new Deluxe Box set of The Turn of a Friendly Card album to be released in Spring 2022.
263097796_440111944150949_3315005987808860074_n.jpg

I would love to have this on a stand alone blu-ray. Previous releases suggest it will. The only APP release that I want to do the deep dive on is I Robot. Hopefully we'll hear something about it. 2022 is the 45th anniversary.
Me too. I was hoping I Robot would be next up. Still, this record is a good one and I'll add it to my collection if a single disc is available.

Me too. I was hoping I Robot would be next up. Still, this record is a good one and I'll add it to my collection if a single disc is available.
Still waiting for “I ROBOT” here….still to this day my fave APP title by a loooong shot!!

Looks like AP is releasing these chronologically backwards. So hopefully, I Robot will be next. The three DVD-Audios of APP titles are spectacular even [though only] in stereo.

Last edited:
I want them all
And I want them now.
:51QQ
My sentiments exactly. It is hard to determine the order of these releases. It seems like he's working on the even years...1976, 1982, 1984, and now 1980. Maybe Pyramid(78) or Vulture Culture (84) is next :LOL: after Turn.

Back