Andy Jackson "Twelve Half Steps" (New album mixed in 5.1 & Dolby Atmos!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saved three dollars by ordering from Cherry Red to the US, I hope I like this as I didn't care for "73 Days..." too much. I found it a bit disturbing and uncomfortable.
Well, I've just listened to the whole album. I'll put my neck on the line and say I'm sure you will like this. Even more so if you have an Atmos speaker set up.

To me this is a 10, no ifs or butt's.

Well, I've just listened to the whole album. I'll put my neck on the line and say I'm sure you will like this. Even more so if you have an Atmos speaker set up.

Great to hear! Mine's on its way from Engerland at the mo. Andy's other releases are superb in all respects so I'm really looking forward to spinning this one.

I just ordered this from Amazon US, I am at work and listening to it via Tidal Stereo.
It sounds really good, not my shit speakers but the actual music. I seem to hear a big dose of Peter Green/Fleetwood Mac.
I think it will sound super in ATMOS.
According to Amazon my copy will arrive June 7th.

Cool. I pre-ordered from Cherry Red back on 3-11. I have not received a shipping notice but I hope it is on its way.

Listening to it now.
Received it yesterday as part of a threesome.

UK- Curtain Call
Andy Jackson - Twelve Half Steps
The Alan Parsons Project-Turn of a Friendly Card

At least 2 out of the three are top mixes.

UK's is dreadful. I wonder if Burningshed accept returns. šŸ¤”
What is the sound format on the Andy Jackson?

What is the sound format on the Andy Jackson?
16851789072571100458079251062445.jpg

This one

Hello, fellow QQ experts. I don't understand... this has DTS HD Master 5.1 and in the opening post, it says 96/24 5.1 surround sound... Yet, when I rip this (with both MKV and also DVD Audio Extractor, the DTS HD Master is showing 48/24, not 96/24. What am I not understanding here?

Attachments

• 1686010132641.png
    1686010132641.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 0
Hello, fellow QQ experts. I don't understand... this has DTS HD Master 5.1 and in the opening post, it says 96/24 5.1 surround sound... Yet, when I rip this (with both MKV and also DVD Audio Extractor, the DTS HD Master is showing 48/24, not 96/24. What am I not understanding here?

You aren't missing anything, it is just an error in their description. The stereo is 24/96, the 5.1 is 24/48 and the Atmos is 24/48 as far as I can tell.

Back