Alan Parsons Project - The Turn of a Friendly Card (Box Set in Feb 2023, standalone Blu-Ray in May)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of the 10 APP albums we now have albums 1, 5, 6 and 7 in surround, we now need mini box sets with 2, 3 and 4 (I robot, Pyramid and Eve) and 8, 9 and 10 (Vulture culture, Stereotomy and Gaudi), if they get released one at a time i’ll be in my 70’s so from a very selfish point of view we need them asap.
Alan, if you’re reading this please take our money from us, if you need help i’m sure Steven Wilson, Bruce Soord and Stephen W Tayler can help out 🤞👍
I'm already in my 70's. Can't wait much longer. 🥃 🥃💀

Of the 10 APP albums we now have albums 1, 5, 6 and 7 in surround, we now need mini box sets with 2, 3 and 4 (I robot, Pyramid and Eve) and 8, 9 and 10 (Vulture culture, Stereotomy and Gaudi), if they get released one at a time i’ll be in my 70’s so from a very selfish point of view we need them asap.
Alan, if you’re reading this please take our money from us, if you need help i’m sure Steven Wilson, Bruce Soord and Stephen W Tayler can help out 🤞👍
I would also hope that Alan does something with the 90s albums particularly since we now lost both Ian Bairnson and John Giblin :(

I could have sworn that I only ordered ONE copy, the one from SDE... today I find that there's one from Cherry Red in my mailbox.. oh well, I guess I got REALLY excited...
I started keeping a spreadsheet of orders so I wouldn't double up on anything. Haven't made a duplicate order in over three years now! Also, this allows me to track international items that can take a while to receive or are on pre-order.

(meant to post my ranking and explanation in the other thread so removing it from this thread now)

I could have sworn that I only ordered ONE copy, the one from SDE... today I find that there's one from Cherry Red in my mailbox.. oh well, I guess I got REALLY excited...
That's exactly what happened to me. 🙄

My pre-order from Cherry Red showed up yesterday. I had totally forgotten that I got on board right away with that title. When SDE sent out their offer for the disc, I had an odd sense of deja vu. 😑

I started keeping a spreadsheet of orders so I wouldn't double up on anything. Haven't made a duplicate order in over three years now! Also, this allows me to track international items that can take a while to receive or are on pre-order.
well, all's well that ends well.. I already have the boxset but I wanted the standalone BD...so I gave it to to one of my BFFs! Nice present...

Sounds mighty fine, actually better than fine, me 2 seconds into it.:D
omg.jpg

That happened to me, too! I got them within two days of each other. Looks like I have a backup copy now!

Somehow, when I go to places where records, etc., are for sale, I forget what I already own, and often come home with a duplicate.

Back