ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this is cool!

Pretty neat. The only thing missing, apart obviously from more guitars (just not enough of them, I'm afraid) was Ronnie James Dio screaming "Look out!". 😁

Reactions: GOS
Amazon tunes for the road
8c7ccb245b6d1da1eb376b3cb40954e5.jpg

Tommy Bolin with James Gang "Bang"
71gPGZk+UfL._SL1010_.jpg
TOMMY_BOLIN_PRIVATE+EYES-74046.jpg

One of my all time favorite tunes, Come Monday by the most excellent, Jimmy Buffett...

While I'm not sure his music would benefit from a Steve Wilson type mix, I do think it would sound absolutely amazing with a Elliot Scheiner type immersive mix!!

Great riding tunes from Amazon prime music

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    17.8 KB · Views: 117
  • Album_jg_Thirds_front_cover.jpg
    Album_jg_Thirds_front_cover.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 131
  • 118747756.jpg
    118747756.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 132
I thought I'd share something to warm up your little hearts. Nothin' like a grandpa sitting at the piano and signing to make you smile... ;)

Wow, awesome! of course he had me singing along (the high harmony) by the chorus!
And let's not forget he is a VIRTUOSO keyboard player!!!! (listen to his stuff...yup, he did all of those synth/piano parts)

Amazon unlimited music for today.
A Molde Concert - Alphonse Mouzon ‎–
Arild Andersen, John Taylor, Bill Frisell
image.jpeg

Alphonse Mouzon - Mind Transplant
R-3758292-1445629358-6378.jpeg.jpg
61MiLIu0wxL._SY355_.jpg

Here's one of those still criminally unavailable in digital form gems. Merl is a legendary organ player who knows how to make a Hammond B3 wail. Here's his best and most underrated album.

Merl Saunders Trio And Big Band - Soul Grooving (1968)

R-2649392-1326523378.jpeg.jpg

Back