ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This AMAZING debut helped me through today's chilly run

1608004659624.png
The Pharcyde Bizarre Ride II the Pharcyde
https://www.allmusic.com/album/bizarre-ride-ii-the-pharcyde-mw0000097245

ROYAL TEA JB.jpg

Joe Bonamassa Performs 2020 CutOut only Concert at The Ryman Auditorium, Nashville, TN
Sept. 20, 2020

*watched this great live show tonight on PBS I'd recorded earlier. Seems Joe just gets more fluid and tasty with his licks as he gets older. Especially loved the Tiger Cherry Sunburst LP with Bigsby tail wham and American flag motif pick guard. He didn't use the Bigsby much (just some harmonic bends and ending feedback, probably as they can take you out of tune IMO.)
Was sad to see that there is no video available to buy for this show, I felt it was a very entertaining show and could benefit from a little better sound than what I got off my PBS station. Reese Wynans' keyboards (didn't recognize him!) were a little too far back in the mix for my taste along with some of the background vocals by the two ladies.
Catch it if you ever get a chance!

Below, is what the 300 limited original Hatch poster looked like (very cool.)

ROYAL TEA.jpg

Did you know I LOVED Alvin Lee my whole life. I got Stonedhenge and changed my musical direction forever, hard driving, I mean hard driving guitar, a master, and one of George Harrison's best freinds. Died too soon, not his fault, complications of a surgery. MAYBE the most iconic guitar ever?

Did you know I LOVED Alvin Lee my whole life. I got Stonedhenge and changed my musical direction forever, hard driving, I mean hard driving guitar, a master, and one of George Harrison's best freinds. Died too soon, not his fault, complications of a surgery. MAYBE the most iconic guitar ever?
Yes, I know you admire him. I believe, today is his birthday. I dig him too Mark.

I'm complete on TYA & Alvin Lee. A Space in Time is one of my fave Quads.

All the Deram stuff is highly underrated.

On the Road to Freedom w/Mylon is spectacular! Some guy named Hari Georgeson guests on the best version ever of his So Sad. You need it!!
Of course I have that, when it was released 1970 something. There is a sequel called STILL ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM. REleased 2012, You can't beat me on TYA.:p
If you want the best, the two disc RECORDED LIVE CD is utterly fantastic.. Guranteed by MARPOW.
R-2564751-1353994603-3172.jpeg.jpg

Of course I have that, when it was released 1970 something. There is a sequel called STILL ON THE ROAD TO FREEDOM. REleased 2012, You can't beat me on TYA.:p
If you want the best, the two disc RECORDED LIVE CD is utterly fantastic.. Guranteed by MARPOW.
View attachment 60538
I never saw TYA just the name changed (for contractual reasons!) Ten Years Before, who unsurprisingly were excellent.

Back