ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Music Direct as Hendrix SACD finally arrived. My old card info had become outdated (since I placed order 2 years ago). I told "Nate" I needed to update payment method. He said, I bet I know "for which title"

Haha.....probably hundreds, if not thousands had to call in to update credit card info for that one. He said, we'll get it in the mail today. Could it be?

I called Music Direct as Hendrix SACD finally arrived. My old card info had become outdated (since I placed order 2 years ago). I told "Nate" I needed to update payment method. He said, I bet I know "for which title"

Haha.....probably hundreds, if not thousands had to call in to update credit card info for that one. He said, we'll get it in the mail today. Could it be?
I got an email from them asking the same thing for the same reason, i canceled order cuz I think I got it about months ago? From AP, even though I knew I ordered from MD, too long of a wait especially when AP came out months ago.

Unlike Acoustic Sounds...the folks at Music Direct are usually helpful and nice...I've talked to them quite a bit..

Reactions: GOS
All I can really say, about this band and song...is...

HOLY SHIT! These guys, are absolute legit.

It's wild how huge these guys got so fast. One spring, they roll through my 500 cap venue and 5 months later they are selling out the Aragon (4000+).

This song has some No Quarter vibes, which I am all for as that's my favorite LZ song.

It's wild how huge these guys got so fast. One spring, they roll through my 500 cap venue and 5 months later they are selling out the Aragon (4000+).

This song has some No Quarter vibes, which I am all for as that's my favorite LZ song.
For sure, got there 2017 and 2018 albums and they just keep getting better.
Watch the Red Rocks You Tube clips, kick ass.

Back