QQ Supporter
Attn: Kraftwerk fans
Awesome remixes. Many of them from my favorite remix engineer
François Kevorkian
U2 - New Years Day - Two Hearts beat as one
Lou Reed - Red Joystick
Cabaret Voltaire & others

2020 release. Amazon UHD 16/44.1 & 24/48 flac
Yow, nice find. Over two hours of music.

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 7.15.56 PM.png

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Is anyone experiencing extremely sluggish response navigating QQ today? I've been frustrated all day. Pages load so slow, and sometimes, don't load at all.
Yes - I also see as of right now only 36 members logged in; which is about half of typical (maybe because they gave up with trouble?)

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Is anyone experiencing extremely sluggish response navigating QQ today? I've been frustrated all day. Pages load so slow, and sometimes, don't load at all.
Yes over the last few days it just doesn't respond I've given up a few times.

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

4_everyman

QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
This was obviously going to be the outcome, from what I saw from our local store. Never really cared for this mega store style, but I did buy a lot of DVD-A and SACDs from them decades ago.

I didn't survive a 4-week bout of COVID-19 to live in a world without Fry's. I'm really getting fed up with this planet. 😡

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter

Wagonmaster_91

400 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
This was obviously going to be the outcome, from what I saw from our local store. Never really cared for this mega store style, but I did buy a lot of DVD-A and SACDs from them decades ago.

I have a Frys store close to me and have shopped there many times. I don't believe the China virus had anything to do with their demise because it has looked like it was going out of business for over a year - well before the virus. Empty shelves, few employees and very low to no stock on items. It was their consignment method of doing business with their venders that killed them. Manufactures quit selling you products if you don't pay for them. Microcenter stores are thrilled to see Frys go.

Last edited:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
And this just popped up about Best Buy

I’ve actually thought for awhile now, that Amazon might consider an acquisition of Best Buy (think Whole Foods;) but this kind of M&A is tricky due to the Antitrust quagmire that would ensue. I used to like those Magnolia A/V stores and Best Buy bought them, but they are just a shadow of what they once were. I got a great sale deal on my old Denon DVD-3910 from Magnolia.