ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1615729241761.png

I was in the car and this one came on the radio...this song is so powerful...what a voice...great memories for me...and some personal loss as well...some songs at some moments just grab your attention...and in my case...my emotions...at the beginning of the song I had a big smile on my face...at the end my eyes were a little misty remembering someone I lost....only music can take you on that rollercoast ride in the span of 3:41 seconds...that's why I love music...it reaches those areas where logic fears to tread...where norms don't exist...just pure emotion

some songs at some moments just grab your attention...and in my case...my emotions...at the beginning of the song I had a big smile on my face...at the end my eyes were a little misty remembering someone I lost....only music can take you on that rollercoast ride in the span of 3:41 seconds...that's why I love music...it reaches those areas where logic fears to tread...where norms don't exist...just pure emotion
(y) You've bared your soul and it appears quite beautiful....
Only your soul though :)

I was in the car and this one came on the radio...this song is so powerful...what a voice...great memories for me...and some personal loss as well...some songs at some moments just grab your attention...and in my case...my emotions...at the beginning of the song I had a big smile on my face...at the end my eyes were a little misty remembering someone I lost....only music can take you on that rollercoast ride in the span of 3:41 seconds...that's why I love music...it reaches those areas where logic fears to tread...where norms don't exist...just pure emotion

Damn! You really got me with this one. Lost a friend last December. She kinda looked like Ann Wilson. I'm still grieving!

Back