ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

AshBuchanan

QQ Supporter
2021-05-22 13-13-53.png

Received a mix tape from a friend in the post this morning. What a nostalgic blast from the past! I was forever making tapes for friends at school, and for myself to listen on my paper round

cbmmm3

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
View attachment 67288
Received a mix tape from a friend in the post this morning. What a nostalgic blast from the past! I was forever making tapes for friends at school, and for myself to listen on my paper round

love it !!

like you, I made a crap load of mix tapes, I actually was ( shameless brag here ) very much in demand from friends and associates. Had a lot of fun making them. Ah, the good ole days.....I still play my cassettes btw

AshBuchanan

QQ Supporter
Yep i was the go-to-for-music boy at school too. The cassette artwork is by her 2yo daughter btw, i see a Jackson pollock / john squire influence there.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Oh, man. I found this youtube video of Can live in Rockpalast 1970. Holy shit.....if you're brave enough to watch some of this....seems to me that there is a lot of tripping going on.

Last edited:

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Today is Record Store Day 2021, and I've just managed to get the 10" Picture Disc single :rocks - I missed buying the original single when it came originally out for some reason. But 40 years have passed!!!
1623517707352.png

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Eric Clapton 2021 North American Tour Dates
September 13th – Fort Worth, TX @ Dickies Arena
September 15th – Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center
September 17th – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
September 18th – New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center
September 21st – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
September 23rd – Atlanta, GA @ Gas South Arena
September 25th – Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
September 26th – Hollywood, FL @ Seminole Hard Rock

Clapton's band for the shows will include guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, organist Paul Carrack, bassist Nathan East, drummers Sonny Emory and Steve Gadd, keyboardist Chris Stainton, and backup singers Sharon White and Katie Kissoon. Jimmie Vaughan will serve as the opening act.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
well, Metallicas Black Album deluxe box set just announced (30th anniversary), nothing about surround. So, I guess we can exclude this one from the mystery title that Wilson is or has worked on that was mentioned in other threads....