ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some newly surfaced footage of The Who in 1970.

It's very short but it is amazingly clear for something shot by someone in the audience with a super 8 camera.

I love how Pete and Keith keep pointing to John when he takes his solos.

I bet this is just the beginning of the streaming future of this show! Let’s all hope!! Boy were they AWESOME back then. They were the ROCK of Rock N Roll!!

Last edited:
Talk about a random, unplanned purchase....just ordered this...

1643471245362.png

View attachment 75584
I have 2 sets (one per set up) of the original SB 2000s. Best bang for the buck in subwoofers out there. I really like the upgrades they made for the Pro series though and am tempted to upgrade to them myself. You can't go wrong with SVS. Good purchase!

I have 2 sets (one per set up) of the original SB 2000s. Best bang for the buck in subwoofers out there. I really like the upgrades they made for the Pro series though and am tempted to upgrade to them myself. You can't go wrong with SVS. Good purchase!

I'm actually downsizing my sub. I'm honestly just tired of my current one, it's just way too big (physically). I have a very small listening room, so I think I'll be happy enough with a 12" compared to my current 15"

I'm actually downsizing my sub. I'm honestly just tired of my current one, it's just way too big (physically). I have a very small listening room, so I think I'll be happy enough with a 12" compared to my current 15"

Tired of the sound or tired of how much space it uses?

View attachment 75584

Of course. My sub is coming from SVS in northern Ohio. Scheduled to arrive this Wednesday....but...but....here is our forecast for mid week. I'm located just next county to the right of Bloomington. :( By early Wednesday, winds will be gusting near 40mph. Ugh....

1643678661576.png

Of course. My sub is coming from SVS in northern Ohio. Scheduled to arrive this Wednesday....but...but....here is our forecast for mid week. I'm located just next county to the right of Bloomington. :( By early Wednesday, winds will be gusting near 40mph. Ugh....

View attachment 75653
It’s winter….anyone for a sing-a-long “Frosty The Snowman”😂. Just kidding …. Ya winter sucks that’s why I moved far south

Back