ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if anyone noticed these 2 stereo SACD's on pre-order at importCD's. She's an amazing artist, these titles are from the early 70's.

1645215888887.png

Anyone have an inside track on the March 11th release of King Gizzard's - Butterfly 3000 Ocular Edition BDA? No mention of surround, and I suppose there is none.

1645977463122.png

Scorps, Live on Swiss TV 1977. Man oh man. Who could do it better? And, if you want to see/hear Uli Jon Roth sing lead vocals, go to 11:00 minute mark. We all know the song, but I've never seen live footage of him singing it. KILLER!!!

Received a notification from Fed-Ex today saying Mobile Fidelity has shipped an item to me. OK, super. What is that item? I only have ELO Eldorado SACD on order from them since last August. The reference number, nor invoice number given by FE does not match the order number from MOFI on that order.

Also, when I go to MOFI and look at the order, it says UNFULFILLED. I suppose, whatever FE has could still be ELO...but who knows? I emailed customer support with MOFI looking for answers.
ON the other hand, did anyone else get similar shipping notification today from FE, who ordered ELO from MOFI?

Back