ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon music unlimited. Great selection
71wlf95U3wL._SL1200_.jpg

Attachments

• 610PbjX-foL.jpg
    610PbjX-foL.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 813lrauD9jL._SL1500_.jpg
    813lrauD9jL._SL1500_.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 156
Bowie fell in love with this Luther Vandross song and rewrote it as Fascination for Young Americans. Vandross received co-writing credit and worked on Bowie's album. David was very impressed with the extremely talented Luther. Here's the original version of the song.

Bowie fell in love with this Luther Vandross song and rewrote it as Fascination for Young Americans. Vandross received co-writing credit and worked on Bowie's album. David was very impressed with the extremely talented Luther. Here's the original version of the song.

The multichannel version of Fascination literally jumps out of my speakers. An excellent mix & master.

Mary Fahl.
From The Dark Side of the Moon
Downloaded it.
As a nothing can replace the original DSOTM album, luddite, I had no expectations of this release.
Even with the folk involved, I thought, nah It ain't gonna happen.

WRONG!!!! SO WRONG !!!!

What a truly incredible, interpretation of the original.
Can this version even top the Pink Floyd's one, in the surround pulls? Surely not but I'll tell ya it's a kickarse production and this will get many more plays.

This release must come so close to the perfection we all seek in our beloved pastime.

You can tell that a lot of love, care and attention went into the recording and mixing of this wonderful album.

It's like 1973 all over again...
Except I dont recognise this extinguished, gentleman, nodding his head with approval!! :) :QQlove

Back