ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon unlimited tunes for the day
61kiGfYQs4L._SL1200_.jpg

thanks to @Sonik Wiz i've been checking out
View attachment 53324
on anime-planet.com GREAT storyline so far & JAZZ soundtrack!
Bravo @Clement for giving it a chance! Somewhere buried in the forum is a post I did about music themed anime. This was one of them. The character designs are not the usual big eyes/small mouth cutesy stuff that's so common. Agreed the story line is great but as I watched the next to last episode I thought Hmmm I don't really see a story arc towards closure. But the last episode was a bombshell, it gave me watery eyes...

For the anime fan the certain hook was the pairing of Shinichiro Wantanabe & Yoko Kanno together again since Cowboy Bebop. For those that have a spare minute & a half today give a listen to the theme from Bebop called Tank, performed by Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts::

Bravo @Clement for giving it a chance! Somewhere buried in the forum is a post I did about music themed anime. This was one of them. The character designs are not the usual big eyes/small mouth cutesy stuff that's so common. Agreed the story line is great but as I watched the next to last episode I thought Hmmm I don't really see a story arc towards closure. But the last episode was a bombshell, it gave me watery eyes...

For the anime fan the certain hook was the pairing of Shinichiro Wantanabe & Yoko Kanno together again since Cowboy Bebop. For those that have a spare minute & a half today give a listen to the theme from Bebop called Tank, performed by Yoko Kanno & The Seatbelts::

Wherever that post is--that was the one--i've had it in my mind to watch Kids on the Slope ever since you posted. Couldn't agree more about the storyline--couldn't sleep again last night and watched episodes 8-12! Great closure and all set up throughout the series! And thanks for the reminder about Cowboy Bebop--just checked my Blu-rays and they are 5.1!!!

Some drum & bass - Served up Bowie Style
2 CD expanded editions with extended remixes

Attachments

• R-3742827-1342554148-3433.jpeg.jpg
    R-3742827-1342554148-3433.jpeg.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 102
  • 51sXh6TsuRL._AC_.jpg
    51sXh6TsuRL._AC_.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 137
  • ko10lr8x03y41.jpg
    ko10lr8x03y41.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 132
I remember walking into this small high end audio store in the 80's...I hear this song playing in the distance...so I wander back and I'm seeing it on a TV monitor...but the sound is good...so this sales type comes up to me...pencil thin mustache...hair slicked back...and he says..."whadda you think"...so I say.."what is it"....the dude pauses...then he said..."the future"...at that point I give him the side eye...then he says...VHS-HI FI....

Back