ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd mention....I'm sitting in a hotel, in Troy Ohio...drinking some god awful coffee...waiting for a client to call. Music you say? Nope, nothing. I got nothing here. Stone silence....a handful of other blokes sharing the same hotel...drinking the same horrible coffee.

Carry on...

I ordered a small CD box set from Cherry Records on Sunday. I did receive confirmation email from them...but when I log in to their site and check my orders.....nada. Zip...zilch....nothing.

Should I be worried, or somehow, they are slow to update such things?

Just thought I'd mention....I'm sitting in a hotel, in Troy Ohio...drinking some god awful coffee...waiting for a client to call. Music you say? Nope, nothing. I got nothing here. Stone silence....a handful of other blokes sharing the same hotel...drinking the same horrible coffee.

Carry on...
:eek: Bad coffee report them for crimes against........... anything! Bad coffee should be outlawed, like those horrible sachets of what they claim to be coffee in hotel rooms.

I ordered a small CD box set from Cherry Records on Sunday. I did receive confirmation email from them...but when I log in to their site and check my orders.....nada. Zip...zilch....nothing.

Should I be worried, or somehow, they are slow to update such things?
That happened to me, something to do with ordering and using the PayPal link I think, I got my Barclay James Harvest though

image.jpg

I think I posted this comment somewhere else. So, I ordered a CD box set from Cherry Records. I received an email from them, confirming the order. Though, when I go to their website, my order doesn't exist. So, I replied to the confirmation email, and I received an email that said the address wasn't legit. Huh? So, how do I contact them and ask about the order? WTF is going on??

Back