ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, 1 year ago, after losing my job.....we ditched Dish for DirecTV due to a promotional price we couldn't refuse. After 1 year of hating DirecTV (hated the menu, hated the menu slow response time....the horrific adds inside of the menu that we couldn't get rid of) we (as of today) have switched back to Dish. I think my blood pressure has immediately lowered.

For me, so much better...excellent menu/guide. Excellent scrolling. No ads. $40 cheaper for 2 years. :)

Well, 1 year ago, after losing my job.....we ditched Dish for DirecTV due to a promotional price we couldn't refuse. After 1 year of hating DirecTV (hated the menu, hated the menu slow response time....the horrific adds inside of the menu that we couldn't get rid of) we (as of today) have switched back to Dish. I think my blood pressure has immediately lowered.

For me, so much better...excellent menu/guide. Excellent scrolling. No ads. $40 cheaper for 2 years. :)

Well the Directv you see now isn't what it used to be...in Florida I had Directv for 20 years...and it was great...but then AT&T bought them...and things went down the tubes quickly...AT&T dispatched the bean counters and started cutting expenses(people)....the tech department lost vital people and the cost cutting just got worse...they only bought DTV to turn a profit by selling it again....after they gutted it.....Dish is notorious for dragging out negotiations and you could lose your favorite channel for long periods of time...that was the rub against them...I remember one time in Florida that my neighbor had Dish and they lost CBS...the main channel...(which I watch a lot) for over a month....not sure what they are doing now...

But now that I'm at my sisters house....she has Directv... and it doesn't resemble the old DTV...a host of tech problems and station dropouts....

Well the Directv you see now isn't what it used to be...in Florida I had Directv for 20 years...and it was great...but then AT&T bought them...and things went down the tubes quickly...AT&T dispatched the bean counters and started cutting expenses(people)....the tech department lost vital people and the cost cutting just got worse...they only bought DTV to turn a profit by selling it again....after they gutted it.....Dish is notorious for dragging out negotiations and you could lose your favorite channel for long periods of time...that was the rub against them...I remember one time in Florida that my neighbor had Dish and they lost CBS...the main channel...(which I watch a lot) for over a month....not sure what they are doing now...

But now that I'm at my sisters house....she has Directv... and it doesn't resemble the old DTV...a host of tech problems and station dropouts....

DIRECT TV SUCKS. It's dependent on a satellite signal and when the sky gets overcast ..... NO RECEPTION. Talk about Rainy Day BLUES!

Yep!
image.jpg

Back