ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2021-05-22 13-13-53.png

Received a mix tape from a friend in the post this morning. What a nostalgic blast from the past! I was forever making tapes for friends at school, and for myself to listen on my paper round

View attachment 67288
Received a mix tape from a friend in the post this morning. What a nostalgic blast from the past! I was forever making tapes for friends at school, and for myself to listen on my paper round

love it !!

like you, I made a crap load of mix tapes, I actually was ( shameless brag here ) very much in demand from friends and associates. Had a lot of fun making them. Ah, the good ole days.....I still play my cassettes btw

Today is Record Store Day 2021, and I've just managed to get the 10" Picture Disc single :rocks - I missed buying the original single when it came originally out for some reason. But 40 years have passed!!!
1623517707352.png

Eric Clapton 2021 North American Tour Dates
September 13th – Fort Worth, TX @ Dickies Arena
September 15th – Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center
September 17th – Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
September 18th – New Orleans, LA @ Smoothie King Center
September 21st – Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
September 23rd – Atlanta, GA @ Gas South Arena
September 25th – Tampa, FL @ Amalie Arena
September 26th – Hollywood, FL @ Seminole Hard Rock

Clapton's band for the shows will include guitarist Doyle Bramhall II, organist Paul Carrack, bassist Nathan East, drummers Sonny Emory and Steve Gadd, keyboardist Chris Stainton, and backup singers Sharon White and Katie Kissoon. Jimmie Vaughan will serve as the opening act.

well, Metallicas Black Album deluxe box set just announced (30th anniversary), nothing about surround. So, I guess we can exclude this one from the mystery title that Wilson is or has worked on that was mentioned in other threads....

Back