ALL ABOUT MUSIC #2 - Non Surround, Not Covered In Other Threads

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1632054761347.png

For anyone with access to CTV in Canada, the ”Unite 150” concert from a month ago in Winnipeg is on for 2 hours this Saturday evening. Main attraction is Tom Cochrane and Bachman/Cummings. Maybe just Fizzy and me watching😀
I would love to get access to CTV Canada as I’m Canadian originally from Toronto now living in Florida, but don’t have a viable Canadian Cable subscription, any idea how I can get free streaming of live CTV News from their app as well?

Last edited:
I would love to get access to CTV Canada as I’m Canadian originally from Toronto now living in Florida, but don’t have a viable Canadian Cable subscription, any idea how I can get free streaming of live CTV News from their app as well?
Can you get Canadian apps down there? I know there are quite a few American apps we can’t get here. I believe the CTV app requires connecting through a cable company.

Can you get Canadian apps down there? I know there are quite a few American apps we can’t get here. I believe the CTV app requires connecting through a cable company.

I do have the CTV News app and a few times a year they open it up for free viewing for like a few weeks but never know when, but recently as in last Monday I was able to watch the boring election returns on it. I’m happy to say that compared to US politics that CDN politics is boring….if you get my drift😊

I do have the CTV News app and a few times a year they open it up for free viewing for like a few weeks but never know when, but recently as in last Monday I was able to watch the boring election returns on it. I’m happy to say that compared to US politics that CDN politics is boring….if you get my drift😊
Yep, know exactly what you mean. Sometimes boring (and fast) can be a good thing.

Keef for sure, and maybe they're playing in Denver, cause at that time Coors was not available too far outside of Colorado IIRC.
For sure, we could not get Coors here in the midwest back in the day. I remember every once in a while, somebody would go out west and bring back cases of Coors. We all thought we were so cool for getting some. haha

Back