ALL ABOUT MUSIC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little break in the action....

Aldo Nova - Fantasy

Great tune.....would be good in surround I suppose....

[video=youtube;vPQgfaB3S1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPQgfaB3S1c[/video]

He is so much more than a one hit wonder guy...producer and song writer for quite a few acts...check this out

Let's see. He had 5 records and 9 singles. I only heard the first two off his first record and can only remember the one (Fantasy). My opinion is, he was a one hit wonder as a solo artist. I like the song he co-wrote for BOC (Take Me Away). :)

For those that haven't seen Sound City...I would recommend it highly...it's on the Palladia Channel(Directv Ch 572) Monday at 4pm(Eastern Standard Time)..and the Kansas Miracles Out of Nowhere will be on that channel on Friday at 6pm...

You are killing me with all these plugs about downloads..the real question should be..is Quad Linda going to be in attendance?

Music fans at Axpona will want to drop by and get the latest news on DSD Downloads. Not to be missed.
Quad Linda - is she in the Axpona neighborhood ?

Funny thing about these hi rez titles is the difference of opinion you get on sound quality...I'm finding that out with my bud Gos 2.0...not a drastic difference in his case...but some real surprises to me...now I promised myself I would stay off of the thread about Simple Minds Sparkle In The Rain when it went sideways with WAY too much drama about problems with the disc and finger pointing ensued(which I knew would happen)and some Sherlock Holmes wannabes determined to get to the bottom of the disc problem...but just to illustrate how much variance there is on sound quality...check out the approval rating of the disc...now granted it is a small sampling..but when you consider that the stereo side has a major problem and the multi channel "seems" to have problems check out the recommendations for the disc(3 out of 4 say it's worth a purchase) HERE...sometimes I scratch my head when I see a really low score on the poll threads when the majority thinks it's great...just goes to show how much we are all "unique" as listeners...and illustrates how hard it is to please us as consumers in a niche market...

No, you didn't scare me away. I was busy watching how to make an authentic Cuban sandwich.

It's possible, although doubtful we'll attend. We'll have a fairly packed weekend without factoring that in.

Authentic Cuban sandwich...no problem...I can mail you one...I live close to Tampa Florida and they make some very authentic Cuban dishes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back