All Atmos content on Tidal

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

pat bateman

Hey all,

This may be useful. I maintain 3 versions of this list. I try to update it at least weekly, the date is on the upper right corner of the PDF. This list has been referenced a couple times here, but someone pointed out it was missing a lot of stuff. Long story short, I found about 350 additional tracks and figured out why/how I was missing them. This should be pretty comprehensive, but by all means if you know of something that isn't on here, please let me know! I know for a fact there is some classical stuff missing. The reason for that is in the weeds, but it has to do with the very long titles that classical music often has.
You may find albums that are actually no longer available on Tidal on this list. It's rare, but because of licensing reasons I assume, they get removed. I choose to leave them on the list just so people know they are out there somewhere.

I would love to do this with Apple Music, but without any third party tools to help me out, that would be painful.

Last edited:

winopener

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I can't view or download without errors the first one (alphabetical) but can dl ok the second (newest first). BTW, GFRR Locomotion and WAAB are the old quad repurposed or a new mix?

Last edited:

CINERAMAX

300 Club - QQ All-Star