All Atmos content on Tidal

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pat bateman

QQ Supporter
Hey all,

This may be useful. I maintain 3 versions of this list. I try to update it at least weekly, the date is on the upper right corner of the PDF. This list has been referenced a couple times here, but someone pointed out it was missing a lot of stuff. Long story short, I found about 350 additional tracks and figured out why/how I was missing them. This should be pretty comprehensive, but by all means if you know of something that isn't on here, please let me know! I know for a fact there is some classical stuff missing. The reason for that is in the weeds, but it has to do with the very long titles that classical music often has.
You may find albums that are actually no longer available on Tidal on this list. It's rare, but because of licensing reasons I assume, they get removed. I choose to leave them on the list just so people know they are out there somewhere.

I would love to do this with Apple Music, but without any third party tools to help me out, that would be painful.

Last edited:
I can't view or download without errors the first one (alphabetical) but can dl ok the second (newest first). BTW, GFRR Locomotion and WAAB are the old quad repurposed or a new mix?

Last edited:
The new spreadsheet link isn't working for me. Love the list, BTW. Would hate to lose access.

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 1.09.24 PM.png

Try opening in an incognito / private window. I have no idea why this works but it should. Let me know. I could just “publish to web”, but then people would lose the functionality of sorting.

Same deal in the incognito window. Appreciate the troubleshooting attempt though.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 4.56.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 4.56.55 PM.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 22
I am presuming Blink 182 album (self-titled: 2003) is on Tidal.

Can one of my Tidal subscribing friends please, tell me whom surround mixed this? ( I reckon they did a great job).

Thanks

My Tidal says Jerry Finn and Tom Lord-Alge. It doesn’t specify whether for stereo or surround.

that would be amazingly surprising if Tom Lord-Alge has done good Atmos mixing as Chris Lord-Alge (his Brother and Engineering inspiration according to Wikipedia!) has done some of the lousiest 5.1's i've ever heard.. but what's in common other than a double-barrelled name, eh! 😅

Back