All Five Horizons... Pearl Jam albums in Dolby Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good read! I wish it was far far longer. Josh Evans is killing it with Pearl Jam. He's even mixed a few of their live bootlegs. So he's done a ton of stuff for them over the years. I personally hope Vs. and Vitalogy are next, but I will take literally any and all Pearl Jam in Atmos.

Looks like a safe bet we’ll get Vitalogy next year around the album’s 30th anniversary. Can’t wait!

I wonder why Vs. had a few B-sides receive the Atmos treatment. Maybe Josh Evans will go back and do the same for other albums and maybe Lost Dogs.
Lost Dog in Atmos? Will be interesting, Dirty Frank should be chaotic...

I've given one brief listen to Vs. It's an intensely personal album to me, so I have been very anxious about the Atmos remix. My hot take from one listen is overall good, a few stellar tracks, and two I was unsure of and need to listen more. Vs. is just so sacred to me that it takes quite a bit of time to get used to it. I expect Vitalogy will be the same way, albeit less intensely personal.

I've given one brief listen to Vs. It's an intensely personal album to me, so I have been very anxious about the Atmos remix. My hot take from one listen is overall good, a few stellar tracks, and two I was unsure of and need to listen more. Vs. is just so sacred to me that it takes quite a bit of time to get used to it. I expect Vitalogy will be the same way, albeit less intensely personal.
We're in the exact same boat, sounds like.
Vs. is THE Pearl Jam album, for me.

I listened again today and I really like it a lot more. WMA remains the highlight. One thing though, I am mystified why they didn’t get the first crashing note of Animal right. It’s not tight. It’s all crashing at different times. I am also not sure why they cut out the “you guys ready?” at the beginning of Daughter.

Back