All YES Steven Wilson BR Expanded Editions

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

elee532

I would love to buy all the SW mixes of Yes albums but cannot listen to that whiny voice for more than 10 seconds at a time, even although the music is great I cannot get past it, sorry Jon lovers!
I can certainly respect that you don’t care for Jon’s vocals. But, I don’t think “whiny” is a fair description. High pitched maybe?

madscot

Madscot, I hear that Jon Anderson, Axl Rose and Geddy Lee want to form a barbershop quartet and are looking for a fourth person to round out the group.
:sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
If you heard me singing you would be put off music for life, I seriously have the worst singing voice i’ve ever heard in my life, maybe I shouldn’t be talking about pros!

Werno

You are a sad excuse for a music critic with no frontal lobe. But please, if you will, enjoy the Charismatic Voice to perhaps understand your failings….
OT- Speaking of divisive voices and people without credibility criticizing others, Richard Thompson once gifted this motto to a listserve run by his devotees- 'They're worse than critics- they're amateur critics.' Lest we take ourselves too seriously...

ssully

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Since 2002/2003
I read that as tongue-in-cheek exaggeration, not serious. But who knows, with Rush fans?

Last edited:

birrrdy!

OT- Speaking of divisive voices and people without credibility criticizing others, Richard Thompson once gifted this motto to a listserve run by his devotees- 'They're worse than critics- they're amateur critics.' Lest we take ourselves too seriously...
Tongue in cheek definitely. I noticed your reply left off the content I provided in that post to lighten the load. Alas, OT to you too, good sir!

Tres Discrete

Along those lines, I believe it was Frank Zappa who quipped that rock ‘zines were written by people who can’t write…for people who can’t read…about people who can’t play music 😜