Amazon Drive problems

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Wow, sudden problems that make no sense. I upload a folder, which contains flac files. It says it's uploading, then it finishes. Only, I can't find the folder. It's as if it's sticking it somewhere that is hidden. No matter what, I can't find it. But, if I type the folder name in the search, it finds it. I log out, log back in. That folder can't be found. Also, I delete folders I no longer want. They disappear. I log out, log back in...and there they are again.

All this just started today. Never had issues before. And..........some of the folder names are over lapping with each other. Sort of like in excel when you change the height of the rows, and then the words are cropped off. AGain, all these issues showed up just now, no warning. I've rebooted, over and over. Logged out, logged in. Did a search on Amazon and seems no one has these issues.

It's a simple process. Here is what I see when I log in.

1611419806177.png

So, I would basically click the blue upload icon in upper left. It then asks what file I want to upload, then it asks me where to upload it to. (normally I just tell it to place it in ALL. Simple! So, it's uploading just like normal, and it finishes. Only, I can't find the folder I just uploaded. It's simply not there. I type the folder name in the search.....nada. So, I think. Let's click the "create new folder" icon. Type in my folder name, create. Same thing. Can't find the newly created folder. There are no error messages to show you, it simply goes through the upload motion, only I can't find the damn folders/files.

To add weirdness. I have the Amazon Drive app on my phone. When I view it there, the content of my all folder is slightly different than what I see on browser via PC.

OK, a bit of an update. So, while I don't understand why...here is what is happening. When I create a new folder, I don't see it. Then, in about 30-45 minutes...it shows up. This has never happened as I've been using Amazon Drive for 4 years. Everything would be immediate before. Now, even though it says it's creating folders, they are not showing up. Until much, much later.

Odd.

Back