Ambient Music. A general discussion on all aspects of this unique genre.

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

windhoek

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Loved that show when it came out Derek, but then it just got weirder and weirder as most Lynch scenes tend to do... and by the end of the show I was just wanting it all to just be over 🤪
It's an acquired taste, that's for sure. The recent limited event series contained some of the finest television ever made as Lynch's imagination is just incredible. If you ever get a chance to see it - and are prepared to sit through it - you may well enjoy it as much as I did. If not, there's always the cozy ambiance of the Double R Diner to fall back on :)

RelentlesSausage

I've listened to a few more Robert Rich record's in 5.1. Not gonna lie, none of them really musically live up to tactile ground. Nest is pretty good, Filaments is decent, but music from atlas dei and offering to the morning fog kinda just sound like generic run of the mill ambient. I really wish he'd do some of his classics.

Do listen to Tactile Ground though, it's pretty damn good, but it's really the only robert rich in 5.1 I reccomend besides maybe Nest.