America - Hearts - Audio Fidelity 4.0 Multichannel SACD (Jan 2016)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has been wonderful this year with the AF 4.0 quad titles. So exciting, and while I am aware of certain titles that are coming in 4.0 from AF, this America album was one I knew nothing about. And I like surprises. It's been better than I expected when they anounced the new surround layers being added to the SACD product. I tell ya, I'd rather they raised the price (if they must) rather than not include these multi-channel layers.

While I would prefer all the 4.0 titles to be ones that never appeared on quad reel in the 70s, I'd rather get top quality of what is available. I want to see 25 to 30 4.0 titles liberated from the vaults without even considering 5.1 material. 5.1 is groovy and all, but these older 4.0s are rarer and less likely to get reissued on physical media if they don't come out now and AF.

I don't know why excluding titles that were available on quad reel would help those of us who legally obtain our music. No "conversions" in my house.

I don't know why excluding titles that were available on quad reel would help those of us who legally obtain our music. No "conversions" in my house.

Looks like you are finger pointing to me! I mean since you are on higher ground and all. I in fact have conversions, some done myself. I would never be without them. I'd feel ignorant without the knowledge of what goes in and comes out of those conversions.

I've been sniffing around to find the proper pricing on Hearts and Sitting in...right now(only 1 more day left) DeepDiscount.com with their promo code GIFT4ME is the winner...IF you don't have to pay tax(I do) you can grab both of these SACD's for $44.10...not bad...the links for Hearts is HERE...and Sittin in is HERE...

Hearts is in stock at Acoustic Sounds HERE...and also at Elusive Disc HERE..as usual... places like importcds..deepdiscount... and bullmoose won't get this title until later in the month(the 22nd seems to be the release date for most outlets)..

Hearts is in stock at Acoustic Sounds HERE...and also at Elusive Disc HERE..as usual... places like importcds..deepdiscount... and bullmoose won't get this title until later in the month(the 22nd seems to be the release date for most outlets)..

I haven't even gotten through the big stash under the Christmas Tree, so a couple of weeks waiting for this one is actually welcomed!

Hearts is an enjoyable one on Multichannel SACD. Worth nabbing when you get the chance! :)

Hearts is an enjoyable one on Multichannel SACD. Worth nabbing when you get the chance! :)

Has anyone actually received this SACD yet (both AF members and non-members)?
It's supposed to be released this Friday on amazon, but my order has not gone into 'preparing for shipping' mode yet, so I'm smelling a delay.

It's supposed to be released this Friday on amazon, but my order has not gone into 'preparing for shipping' mode yet, so I'm smelling a delay.

Mine just ship from importcds.com. So, no delay. Should have it by next monday or tuesday

Regards,

Sergio Perez-More

The Hearts Multichannel SACD is In Stock at Acoustic Sounds, Elusive Disc and Music Direct.
So it's definitely available for purchase.
http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/111467/America-Hearts-Hybrid_Multichannel_SACD
http://www.elusivedisc.com/America-...lti-Channel-Stereo-SACD/productinfo/AFSAM231/
http://www.musicdirect.com/p-375026-america-hearts-hybrid-40-multichannel-sacd.aspx

It's been available at several places for at least a week..I'm surprised nobody has commented on it yet

Back