Ana-Tole - Into The Black Hole 5.1 FLAC

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert van Diggele

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Released as 5.1 FLAC via the Immersive Audio Album website, "Into the Black Hole" - Ana-Tole (FLAC 5.1 Download)

“Into the Black Hole” is the latest adventure of Ana-Tole, the brainchild of composer and producer Claire Courchene. With a nostalgic tendency to love all-things-Earth, the fictional Ana-Tole spends her time running missions, smuggling goods for the colonies & cruising around the post-Earth galaxy in her spaceship. Created specifically for 5.1 surround sound, “Into the Black Hole” is an epic journey through a chill mixture of lush strings, smooth horns, and lofi hip hop beats, all meshed with jazzy vocal stylings, to engulf the listener in Ana-Tole’s world for a truly immersive experience.

There is also this interview with the creator, Q&A with Claire Courchene: The Artist Behind Ana-Tole

Downloaded the 24/96 5.1 Flacs last night from Immersive Audio. Chill, late night electronica with vocals. The surround mix is very discrete and quite effective. Synths, strings, horns, percolating beats & vocals are placed all around. It should be noted that it is an EP clocking in at just under 25 minutes for the 7 tracks. Still, I am satisfied with amount paid ($17.99). Would love to hear more from this artist (Claire Courchene) and engineer/mixer Brandie Lane. An impressive first foray into surround.

Downloaded the 24/96 5.1 Flacs last night from Immersive Audio. Chill, late night electronica with vocals. The surround mix is very discrete and quite effective. Synths, strings, horns, percolating beats & vocals are placed all around. It should be noted that it is an EP clocking in at just under 25 minutes for the 7 tracks. Still, I am satisfied with amount paid ($17.99). Would love to hear more from this artist (Claire Courchene) and engineer/mixer Brandie Lane. An impressive first foray into surround.
I downloaded this yesterday during a 35 degree heatwave, listened to it with a huge fan next to my head.
Not a good idea, as couldn't pick up on how good it is.
Because playing it today, I fully agree with Elmer's comments, too short but hey ho, it's another artist into surround!! And it's good. One slight criticism is the rap take on track 4 (Boy You Better) doesn't work for me, it feels odd to include this, although I get why she has.
C'mon Claire/Brandie give us more...you got the feel for this surround mixing.

Oh yeah Mr Baggins, have you got an undeclaired interest in this artist, as you have a 'how to play surround vid', on Immersive!! ;) :D

I downloaded this yesterday during a 35 degree heatwave, listened to it with a huge fan next to my head.
Not a good idea, as couldn't pick up on how good it is.
Because playing it today, I fully agree with Elmer's comments, too short but hey ho, it's another artist into surround!! And it's good. One slight criticism is the rap take on track 4 (Boy You Better) doesn't work for me, it feels odd to include this, although I get why she has.
C'mon Claire/Brandie give us more...you got the feel for this surround mixing.

Oh yeah Mr Baggins, have you got an undeclaired interest in this artist, as you have a 'how to play surround vid', on Immersive!! ;) :D
Freelance affiliation with IAA to do how to videos only. No affiliation with Claire, though she dropped me a line a while back about the EP. If I like something I might review it. Period. I don't see myself doing reviews for payola.

Freelance affiliation with IAA to do how to videos only. No affiliation with Claire, though she dropped me a line a while back about the EP. If I like something I might review it. Period. I don't see myself doing reviews for payola.
I was just joking Mike.....I know you are a straight up and downer!! :)

Just surprised to see you there....in a nice way.:cool:

Back