Analogue Productions Hybrid Stereo (and Mono) SACDs

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Wow just got Charged for my Acoustic Sounds - Best of James Gang SACD - stereo :rocks
1E10387F-DCA2-4145-A108-C4AE62F428F2.jpeg
Just got notice mine shipped yesterday yay good stuff

I just bought:

Norah Jones
Come Away With Me
Analogue Productions
CAPP 042 SA

Got mine on Ebay. Looks like Acoustic Sounds has it back in stock. I had been waiting for this.

Like many people, I'm working from home during this coronavirus pandemic... I saw these post on the James Gang SACD and decided to go take a look..... $237 later I'm back.... it's a dangerous place to visit!
You got that right. I filled my cart with the discounted SACD discs and a few that where not. $700.00, then I clicked off and bought nothing. Trying to not be so impulsive while not working, but being impulsive while not working is so easy, :cry: .
Now if they go to 25% discount, I'll bite harder.

You got that right. I filled my cart with the discounted SACD discs and a few that where not. $700.00, then I clicked off and bought nothing. Trying to not be so impulsive while not working, but being impulsive while not working is so easy, :cry: .
Now if they go to 25% discount, I'll bite harder.

I spent a little over $200 @ Acoustic Sounds during this last 'spree' and with few exceptions, satisfied my 'fix.' If either MoFi or Acoustic Sounds ever offer 25% off EVERYTHING ....... I'll drop my drawers! Maybe, Maybe, 20%, Markie .... would be their limit on EVERYTHING.

And the fact that I received FREE s/h and was not charged SALES TAX was a REAL bonus. I pay ENOUGH TAX! Believe me!

But come to think of it, a 15% discount with no sales tax [in my case 8.375%] actually translates to 24.375%, whereas when Deep Discount has their 15% off everything and charges me SALES TAX, that 15% discount is reduced to 6.63%! BUMMER!

Last edited:
BTW, The Beach Boys SHUT DOWN, Volume II and PARTY, Creedence Clearwater's MARDI GRAS and the EDDIE MONEY STEREO SACDS, STILL available @ 50% off and ALL enclosed in Super Audio Jewel CASES ALL COME VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

IMO, Kevin Gray's consistent SUPERB remastering @ CoHEARant Audio duplicates what's on those master tapes.

Back